Collection Of Information
To gain access to the research reports in this section, SGX requires you to enter information relating to yourself. We require your name, e-mail address, contact number and other personal details when you are registering with us. You will not be able to gain access to the research reports if the required mandatory information is not furnished.
Uses For Information Collected
Information collected by SGX is primarily used to facilitate better understanding of our customers and their needs. Reasons include:
- To provide goods and services by SGX or its designated representatives and/or business partners to you or parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto.
- To verify and record your particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information as a communication conduit.
- To conduct statistical analysis of the users of our sites including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organisations selected by us.
- To comply with any order of court or directive from government authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users for breach of this policy.
Security Of Your Personal Information
SGX is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not disclose specific information about our users to any third parties unless so required by law or any government agencies. All communication whether from SGX or SGX's business partners will be sent to you by SGX.
In the event that you participate in promotional programs on our site sponsored or organised by third parties or purchase goods and services offered by third parties or offer goods and services to third parties on our sites, your information may be disclosed to and used by such third parties.
This section uses "cookies", a small data file sent to your computer, to store and track information about you when you access the service. The cookie tracks information such as users' profiles, the number of users and their frequency of use and their preferred sites. While this cookie provides us a log of your visits to this section and the pages you visit, it is unable to read data off your hard disk.